Noordeinde 88, 2514 GM,
The Hague, The Netherlands
T +31 70 21 56 205
These general terms and conditions govern all contracts, deliveries and other services agreed between the customer and Ettemadis BV.
By placing an order, the buyer agrees to be bound by the general terms and conditions of Ettemadis BV. Ettemadis BV does not accept the general terms and conditions of the customer, unless indicated in writing by Ettemadis BV.
Ettemadis BV has the right to make changes to any part of the website at its sole discretion. Based on its policy for updating and improving the website, Ettemadis BV may wish to change these conditions.
The buyer cannot derive any rights from any typing errors, printing, counting and / or typesetting errors, both in social media, catalogs, quotations, order confirmations and on website (s) and in other communications of Ettemadis BV.
1. An agreement with Ettemadis BV via the online store is only concluded when the payment has been successfully completed. Ettemadis BV will confirm receipt of the agreement. Any later additions or deviations from the buyer will only take effect after written confirmation thereof by Ettemadis BV.
2. If the buyer has to pay electronically for the conclusion of the agreement, Ettemadis BV will take appropriate security measures for the buyer.
3. If it should appear that the buyer cannot provide sufficient security until
fulfillment of its payment obligations, Ettemadis BV is free to immediately suspend or terminate the execution of the (additions to the) agreement without any obligation to pay compensation to the buyer.
4. Ettemadis BV can - within legal frameworks - inquire whether the buyer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, Ettemadis BV has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or request, with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
1. Ettemadis BV accepts that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the statutory provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Until the buyer has fully complied with his obligations, the products remain the property of Ettemadis BV.
DELIVERY & EXECUTION
1. Ettemadis BV will observe the greatest possible care to process and execute orders.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the customer has provided to Ettemadis BV.
3. Ettemadis BV is not liable for delivery to an incorrect address provided by the customer.
4. If Ettemadis BV receives an item in return because the buyer has stated a wrong delivery address, Ettemadis BV may pass on the new shipping costs to the buyer, even if these are normally free of charge.
5. The delivery period stated on the Ettemadis BV online shop is not binding and there is therefore no right to compensation if Ettemadis BV takes longer to deliver your product to the customer.
6. With due observance of what is stated in the "offer" of these general terms and conditions, Ettemadis BV will execute accepted orders for ready to wear products with due speed, but no later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery term has been agreed. This does not apply to tailor-made products and will be separately confirmed to the customer per product.
7. If, after ordering his tailor-made product, the customer needs his product earlier than delivery date agreed and Ettemadis BV cannot deliver these items on this changed date, the customer cannot dissolve the agreement. This is only the case if Ettemadis BV has agreed to this prior to the change.
8. Ettemadis BV will contact the customer as soon as possible if it is clear that the stated delivery period will be exceeded. The customer must give Ettemadis BV the opportunity to still perform the agreed performance within a reasonable period of time. In the event that Ettemadis BV still performs the agreed performance, it is never obliged to pay compensation of any kind.
9. Ettemadis BV will take care of the product / item for delivery to the customer or a pre-designated representative appointed in advance by the customer and notified to Ettemadis BV.
10. returns only apply to orders delivered in the Netherlands.
11. For orders that are returned from outside the Netherlands, Ettemadis BV does not reimburse shipping costs or related costs (for example costs incurred for packaging or customs duties).
12. Ettemadis will not accept liability for and are unable to refund, items that are lost or damaged in transit back to us.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - READY TO WEAR
1. When purchasing products, the customer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the customer or a representative designated in advance by the customer and notified to Ettemadis BV.
2. During the cooling-off period, the customer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied.
3. Ettemadis BV will refund the customer as soon as possible in the event of return or cancellation within 14 days of the amount that has already been paid. This will take place no later than 30 days after return or cancellation.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - TAILOR-MADE
1. If the customer has ordered a tailor-made product that is manufactured according to the personal measurements and / or initials of the customer, the customer cannot invoke his right of withdrawal.
1. If Ettemadis BV delivers a tailor-made item that does not correspond to the item that was ordered, or if the item is damaged or shows defects, Ettemadis BV is responsible for making every effort to properly adapt this tailor-made item. If it cannot be adjusted properly, a new custom item will be made; this without additional costs for the customer. If Ettemadis BV still remains in default, the buyer will receive full payment back within 30 days. Ettemadis BV is not liable for indirect or consequential damage, or damage to third parties, which is caused or has arisen in connection with this.
2. If the buyer purchases a tailor-made item, both offline and online, of which Ettemadis BV cannot procure the chosen fabric, the customer will be informed of this. If the buyer does not agree with a different choice of fabric, Ettemadis BV will return the total purchase price of the relevant items to the buyer.
3. If the body measurements or preferences of the buyer have been changed after delivery of his tailor-made item(s), Ettemadis BV will make adjustments where possible to make it suitable. In the event that Ettemadis BV has to make adjustments based on changed body measurements or preferences that are not possible to perform, the buyer cannot dissolve the agreement.
1. The prices of Ettemadis BV always include VAT in the EU.
2. The prices of Ettemadis BV are exclusive of any delivery costs and other (import) taxes and levies. These possible additional costs are borne by the buyer. This unless explicitly agreed or stated otherwise in writing.
3. Price increases as a result of additional or new tax levies and other levies by the government may at all times be passed on to the customer.
4. The customer cannot derive any rights from any typing errors, printing, counting and / or typesetting errors, in social media, catalogs, quotations, order confirmations and on website (s) and in other communications by Ettemadis BV. Ettemadis BV is therefore not bound by the conditions of an agreement.
1. In the event that Ettemadis BV's insurer does not pay out in any case, the damage is not covered by the insurance or Ettemadis BV is not insured, the liability of Ettemadis BV is limited to the purchase price of the relevant goods by the customer.
2. Ettemadis BV is not liable for indirect or consequential damage, or damage to third parties, which is caused or has arisen in connection with the goods delivered by Ettemadis BV to the buyer.
3. Ettemadis BV accepts no responsibility for advice provided to the customer on the choice, use and / or of products sold.
SHOP ORDERS & PAYMENTS
1. Ettemadis BV is entitled to demand a direct advance payment of 50% of the order value (including VAT for EU) of the relevant delivery.
2. All payments must be made without any deduction within 14 days of the invoice date on a bank or giro account to be designated by Ettemadis BV.
3. The buyer is not entitled to suspend any payment and / or set off any amount owed by him to Ettemadis BV.
4. In case of late payment, the buyer is in default. Ettemadis BV will send a reminder twice. After this, Ettemadis BV is entitled to hand over its claim (s) for collection without further notice and is entitled to compensation for all judicial and extrajudicial costs. The legal costs also include all costs as a result of the execution, as well as the part of the invoices of the agents or lawyers of Ettemadis BV that is not covered by the order of the buyer in the legal costs.
1. Ettemadis BV cannot guarantee that the colors of the articles displayed on the customer's screen are exactly the same as the actual colors.
CAUSES BEYOND CONTROL
1. Ettemadis BV is not responsible to the buyer and will not be in breach of contract due to a delay in the performance or failure to comply with any of its obligations with regard to articles arising from a cause beyond the reasonable control of Ettemadis BV.
2. If Ettemadis BV is unable to perform its obligations under the contract due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, Ettemadis BV will notify the customer as soon as practicable after this has been discovered.
3. In the event of force majeure and there is no solution within two months of receipt of the message to the buyer, the buyer or Ettemadis BV is free to terminate the agreement vis-à-vis the other.
1. If the buyer has complaints regarding an order, payment or delivery, this can be sent in writing to email@example.com.
2. Ettemadis will contact the buyer within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If a substantive response requires more time than these 14 days, the customer will be notified within 14 days, including an indication when he or she can receive a substantive response.
3. In the event that the agreement (s) consists of several items, a complaint does not release the obligations to pay with regard to the remaining items that are not complaints about.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved mutually between the buyer and Ettemadis BV, an appeal can be made to a competent court.
1. These terms and conditions and all offers and agreements with Ettemadis BV are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
2. Disputes regarding the agreement will be submitted to the competent court.
3. If a competent court declares any part of the general terms and conditions to be invalid or inapplicable, then other parts of these general terms and conditions will continue to apply.